6 Ingredients and A Blender
How To Serve Chard And Hemp Heart Pesto
- Mix chard and hemp heart pesto into cooked rice or quinoa.
- Serve it on top of baked potatoes or steamed vegetables.
- Use it instead of traditional tomato sauce on pizza.
- Spread it onto sliced baguettes and top with sliced tomatoes for an appetizer.
- Use it instead of mayonnaise in pasta salads.
- Slather it on bread, rather than mayonnaise or dressing, for delicious sandwiches.
- Thin it out with a little hot water or additional oil and use as a salad dressing.
- Serve it as a dip with fresh vegetables, chips, and crackers.
- Stir a little into hot soups vegetable and noodle soups for extra flavor.