Sunday, April 2, 2017

Organic Hemp Oil The Superior One

By Pauline Mazza
Source: aging-naturally.com


I am using organic hemp oil on my face and neck in the evening after my nightly cleanse.
Its reputation is being one of the healthiest oils you can buy.
Now, to quell any confusion, I am talking about hemp oil which is also the same thing as hemp seed oil, the only difference being in the wording.
The oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant.
Before I begin journeying into the wonderful world of why you should have a bottle of this stuff, I will touch on some confusion surrounding CBD hemp and hemp oil first. Because there is a difference you may be interested in knowing.
organic hemp oilFirst of all, cannabidiol, CBD for short is used primarily for health problems.
Such as depression, anti-inflammatory, psoriasis, diabetes, infections, anxiety attacks and other aging problems to name a few.  I have a friend who takes CBD hemp for a health problem she has.
CBD hemp and organic hemp oil is not the same thing as cannabis (1).
What you probably don’t know about hemp is that it has been around for a very long time. In fact, it was being cultivated over 10,000 years ago (2).
Me on the other hand, am just using your humble hemp that you can buy from health food stores and the like.
The one I am using at the moment is cold pressed, which I feel is the best way as it means the oil retains all its nutritional goodness (3).
Cold pressed is another word for unrefined, and this is the one you want.
It has a slightly nutty flavour and is a lovely rich green colour, as you can see in the pic above.
Chlorophyll is what gives this oil its colour and to keep it from oxidizing it is best kept in the fridge upon opening. Chlorophyll has strong antioxidant properties and is also found in a cup of green tea or green tea powder.
Refined will be colourless, tasteless and offer no nutritional value whatsoever.

Organic Hemp Oil

There are so many benefits for using organic hemp oil on your skin. It is perfect for all skin types, clogged pores, oily skin, dry skin, you will find relief using hemp.
Those who suffer from eczema or psoriasis, discover using this oil a great help for alleviating symptoms.
Easily absorbed, it does not leave a greasy feeling. 
As much as I love using other natural oils on my face like Rosehip oil and Shea butter, I think hemp is something I will probably use more often.
Of all the wonderful oils I have discovered on my anti-aging journey, this one I feel tops the lot.
If you like to cleanse your skin with an oil, it does a fantastic job at that too.
I love this oil so much since I have discovered it, I use it all the time. It has made a dramatic difference to the dark circles under my eyes, I believe my skin has never looked or felt better.
And I massage it daily into my cuticle and fingernails to help keep them strong. Suffer from spider veins? I find massaging it daily into the veinson my legs has helped fade them much.
And the best thing about using hemp is you can also take it internally.
I love to add a tablespoon to a bowl of porridge, or cereal, it is great added to a salad. This way you get all the goodness for inside and outside your body.
It’s not recommended to use this oil for frying.

Hemp Oil Nutrition

It is very high in Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids, and this oil is very popular because it has the right mix of Omega 3 and 6.
The body does not produce these fatty acids, therefore, it is important to get them from other sources.
1 tablespoon of organic hemp oil gives the body the exact amount it needs for good health.
This ratio of omega 3 and 6 can help prevent some cancers, lessen the chance of heart attack.
Improve cardiovascular difficulties, give relief from inflammation, and offers powerful antioxidant properties to help fight free radicalsIn other words, it is the best for anti-aging.
Getting the right balance of essential fatty acids is important for so many other health reasons.
Such as lowering high cholesterol levels and cut unhealthy fats in the body which build up plaque and block arteries (5).
The omega 6 found in hemp or sometimes called GLA is beneficial for helping with PMS and other hormonal symptoms.

Hemp Oil Better Than Other Oils

If you are in the habit of taking fish oil, you may want to reconsider and include hemp oil into your diet instead (4). 
Some research has found many fish oil supplements are rancid.
Hemp oil is now taking over my usually preferred flaxseed oil.
I have found that although flaxseed does contain Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, it does not have the right balance of Omega 3 and 6 as hemp. 
Another great advantage to using organic hemp oil on your face, taking it internally or both is the amount of vitamin E it has.
Vitamin E is very important for healthy skin, so, if you want to look younger than you need to make it a habit of including more of this wonderful vitamin. 
Your skin will have more moisture, and it will improve elasticity. It is one of the best anti-aging vitamins and one I can’t live without.
Other important vitamins and minerals in this lovely oil are vitamin A, D, which is important for calcium absorption, B1, B3, and B6. Calcium, iron, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium.
As well as enjoying the oil, I like to keep a bag of organic hemp seeds in the fridge.
I like to munch on some when I am feeling peckish or will add them to a salad or my porridge. You can include the seeds in as many ways as you can the oil.
I hope you find introducing organic hemp oil into your life as a great beauty benefit.

1 comment: